Grille badge positioning

Hey Folks,

Righty heres the thing - a little while ago some hoodie (admittedly one with good taste!) thieved the grille badge of the pocket rocket :rotz: I have a replacement, which I reattached using hot glue (i know, i know!) which held it for a week, but later fell off - luckily in my hand, not on the motorway!

So, I have invested in some Araldite,but I want to ensure I get the positioning spot on, so if any of you can provide me with the exact positioning of the badge I would be extremely appreciative! :)

Ta

PL

Hi there

If your looking at the front of the car the centre of the V is in line with fifth bar (from the right). The badge centre is 30mm up from the bottom edge of the grill. Hope this helps

Regards Chris

TDi Vrs - not as far as I can see, just left with the marks where it used to be - I want to get it straight.

Chris - brilliant ta, as I say, I have got a rough guide as to where it goes,so thats perfect for me.

Taylor - ta for the offer - i should be ok now, bout might pm you if not

Thanks

PL