• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just found out that i can only stay till Monday only 4 nights for me than

So you've booked the hotel then?

Saturday night seems interesting ? the free fun part or the show

Indeed it does, but I don't think I'll be hanging around Doksy all day just for that though.

• 2 weeks later...

Also I think Trax is another problem this year being the same weekend, I think next year the Prague trip should coincide with the May Doksy Meet. I dont mind organising a trip again for next May as this Hotel we are going to this year looks really nice in the photos, everyone can find out more about the hotel when we come back.:thumbup:

I have one more recommended stop for on the way home from Ring to the Ferry, a stop at a nice Mc Donalds. Yeah you did hear right Maccie Ds, at Lokeren, Zelebaan 134, 9160 Lokeren, Lokeren, Belgium‎ - 09 349 02 41‎

For some reason this Mc Donalds is nice and clean and large burgers, well last time I went anyway. Also was the cause of a sentance being taken the wrong way last time I went to Prague with the Brisky lot :P

Just Sorting out my Czech list of things not to forget:

Passports

Drivers Licence and Counterpart

EHIC Card

MOT Cert

V5 Doc

Ferry and Hotel Booking

Euros

Czech Koruns

Euro Map

Euro Car Insurance and Breakdown

Travel Insurance

Fire Exstinguisher

Hi Viz Jacket

Spare Bulbs

Beam Deflectors

First Aid kit

Spare Oil

Warning Triangle

GB on number plate or Sticker

Edited by Tigger_1979

Just Sorting out my Czech list of things not to forget:

Passports

Drivers Licence and Counterpart

EHIC Card

MOT Cert

V5 Doc

Ferry and Hotel Booking

Euros

Czech Koruns

Euro Map

Euro Car Insurance and Breakdown

Travel Insurance

Fire Exstinguisher

Hi Viz Jacket

Spare Bulbs

Beam Deflectors

First Aid kit

Spare Oil

Warning Triangle

GB on number plate or Sticker

Paige???? :P

Just a quick line to wish you all a safe and enjoyable time, and Tigger please don't lead going into Prague to the hotel, I am not sure Alans suspension could take a trip down a flight of stairs :P

Thanks PP. Have a great trip yourself.

Wish everyone a safe journey and enjoy yourselfs, I wish I could have made it but due to SWMBO only recently getting a job money was tight for a wee while, maybe next year if another one is sorted.

Cheers

Just so you know I will be organising a Prague trip again in May to coincide with the Spring Doksy meet. This is also going to include a day trip to Auschwitz (by SWMBO's request).

Cheers

Just so you know I will be organising a Prague trip again in May to coincide with the Spring Doksy meet. This is also going to include a day trip to Auschwitz (by SWMBO's request).

If this ties in with spring bank and half term we could be interested as we are planning on going to Prague next year but want to take Nathan :) So need dates :P

Edited by postmanpat