Road Tax for vRS

Was just about to renew my road tax online for next year as I got the form in this morning. On the V11 form the CO2 is stated as 143G/KM, I thought that that the CO2 was 138G/KM:confused:

Should I change the form before renewing? It means that the vRS goes from a band D car at £120 to a band E car at £125.

Hi i'm guessing you have a Fabia vRS. My "55" plate fabia vRS is listed at 146g/km and my tax cost £120 in Feb but it looks like they have played with the bands at the budget because your correct in thinking it's now £125. Seems odd because band D and E cost the same.

I'd be upset if my car gave out 121g/km because it costs £120 but if it gave out 120kg/km it would be £35.

Regards Chris

There are 4 configurations of mark I Fabia vRS on the SMMT CO2 database.

CO2 Emissions Data

I have no idea why, as I would have thought that the only major changes made would be the long/short final drive on the gearbox and the ASZ/BLT engine change, and those changes more or less happened as a package, so that's really 2 models.

Yet, they list VRS, TDI VRS, VRS TDI and VRS SE TDI PD, so there must be at least 4 sets of test figures.

Hi i'm guessing you have a Fabia vRS. My "55" plate fabia vRS is listed at 146g/km and my tax cost £120 in Feb but it looks like they have played with the bands at the budget because your correct in thinking it's now £125. Seems odd because band D and E cost the same.

I'd be upset if my car gave out 121g/km because it costs £120 but if it gave out 120kg/km it would be £35.

Regards Chris

120kg/km.......good lord, that's a lot....:rofl:

Yep, mine is a 2004/54 vRS and I'm sure it states it being 147g/km

Most of the tuned Fabias on here will be well more than standard emissions anyway so i dont know what your worrying about.

If we did pay for what came out the rear then maybe some of us would be in trouble. :D