Anti-Roll bar brackets

Can anyone help me?? I've just spent an hour trying to remove the stupid bracket that holds the anti roll bar bush on and I cant get the bottom curvey bit disconnected. Is there a trick to get it out?

Any help greatly appriciated.

Once you have undo the bolt holding the bracket in place you lever the bracket forward and you then can pull it out.There is a slight lip on the bottom that holds it in place.

Once you have undo the bolt holding the bracket in place you lever the bracket forward and you then can pull it out.There is a slight lip on the bottom that holds it in place.

Thats what i thought would happen but i could'nt get it to pop out, the bracket just bent further.

If you don't want to remove the drop link, place a trolley jack under the front suspension and compress the suspension. This lifts the drive shaft and ARB which allows you a bit more room to remove the bracket. Obviously make sure the car is securely supported on axel stands before jacking up the suspension.

It worked for me.