Plastic Scratches......help !

curleybar

I think the grey un has been struck a few glancing blows by wayward flying gravel etc (well it is run in now !), does anyone have any suggestions as to how to tidy these up please ?

They are just surface scratches to the plastic on the front bumper below the headlights.

Had a look at the sticky car care info on here and could not see this mentioned ?

Any help gratefully received.

Plastx is good stuff, does a smashing job on mobile phone screens, plastic screens over the dials etc, but it might just help.

Plastx is good stuff, does a smashing job on mobile phone screens, plastic screens over the dials etc, but it might just help.

I bought some of this and used it on my phones, but it really did nothing. Is there a specific technique you used?

Also attempted to use it on some scuffing on the inside plastics and again did nothing except leave a white patch where I'd been rubbing.

Just my experience, maybe I did something wrong! :confused: