CCFL Angel eyes + led strip on superb ?

i've just finished adding angel eyes on mine superb and in must say it took me 14 hours straight,

the hardest part is opening the headlights apart as them idiots use silicone.

apparently i have used 3mm white 10000mcd leds and its not as bright as i thought so i will be ordering 5mm 30000mcd leds and 10mm ropes instead of 6mm.

i will post pictures 2morrow.

The reason why they are so difficult to get apart is quite simply because your not supposed to pull them apart................ :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

One thing that really annoys me....... people adding DRL's etc when there car didn't come with them!!! if it didn't come with them leave well alone!!! it looks nothing but cheap and tacky IMHO

IMHO is exactly that though, your opinion. If everyone drove around in cars that in your opinion looked good, then the automotive world would probably be a very boring place.

I'm not being argumentative, or saying you're not allowed to express yourself, just go easy on telling people to leave well alone something they like or stating that a product of their hobby is cheap and tacky. emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Edit: Just saw the modified car club link in your sig, surely you of all people should understand the need for variety! emoticon-0103-cool.gif

Edited by Jcb.

IMHO is exactly that though, your opinion. If everyone drove around in cars that in your opinion looked good, then the automotive world would probably be a very boring place.

I'm not being argumentative, or saying you're not allowed to express yourself, just go easy on telling people to leave well alone something they like or stating that a product of their hobby is cheap and tacky. emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Edit: Just saw the modified car club link in your sig, surely you of all people should understand the need for variety! emoticon-0103-cool.gif

Yes i understand the need for variety........ but then there's tacky!!