Golf 4 armrest into Mk1 Octavia vRS?????

yep they do fit

you need to trim a bit of metal out of the lower bracket to allow the cigerette lighter to go back into place when the trim is put back. (on the mk4 golf it is not by the handbreak)

you may also want to buy the skoda trim to cover the upper part of the bracket

Sorry to hijack this thread, but does anyone have any idea where i can get a skoda one from? had a mondeo for years, felt like i was sitting in an arm chair, lovely jubbly ;)

i've seen some on ebay mate, can't access it at work otherwise i'd get you a link but i'm sure there are some on there.:thumbup:

If you don't want to trim the metal, you can buy the skoda 'foot' which will work with the vw armrest.

The Skoda arm rest is available from Skoda but personally I think the MK4 golf version is nicer.

alrite mate i have one and i got it from a guy on ebay he had a few for sale and they said they were for a golf or bora,r32, gti, try looking on ebay he might be back there as thats where i got my from and he sends the trimmed bracket aswell so all u have to do is fit it,he did tho send me the wrong plastic sides but i e-mailed him and couple weeks later he sent the right ones in an audi/vw packaging great bloke and the arm rest is excellent, i will post pics mate

alrite mate i have one and i got it from a guy on ebay he had a few for sale and they said they were for a golf or bora,r32, gti, try looking on ebay he might be back there as thats where i got my from and he sends the trimmed bracket aswell so all u have to do is fit it,he did tho send me the wrong plastic sides but i e-mailed him and couple weeks later he sent the right ones in an audi/vw packaging great bloke and the arm rest is excellent, i will post pics mate

pics wud be gud cheers :thumbup: