Engine management light

Hi all

I bumped my 2002 octaiva vrs last week had a complete front end fitted. the garage have just brought it back today. On first impressions i thought great job untill i took the car for a spin and noticed the engine management light came on. when the guy dropped my car off he showed me the list off parts that have been fitted i noticed on the list they have re gased the aircon put me a new airfilter and box what the air fiter is fitted into. none of these were damaged in the bump and cant understand why they have changed it also the raditors been off but not changed just woundering if any off these jobs they have done could have set the light to come on i am awaiting the garage to ring me back to take my car back in and look at the fault to see if they have caused the problem

If the EMS light wasn't on before, I'd be having a conversation that went along the line of "You broke it; you fix it! Now where's my free courtesy car?"

LOL, but be more polite about it, remember the Custom Tuning thread.....

Hey, I wasn't that cheeky! (and there were few very polite phone conversations prior to that particular email as well...) :D

I wasn't going to type it out in detail, not least because I'm having a conversation with someone who's not here! I just listed the 3 key point I would be making.