Whining at lower speeds in second and third gear

Madhu

Hi frens,

I drive the new skoda Fabia 1.4 TDi. Had my car serviced for the first time , the first oil change, air filter cleaning and all the routine..Since then i've driven around 1k and of late it has developed a low whining at lower speeds in 2nd and 3rd gear. Is it a problem with the turbo? Haven't treated it as a serious concern till now but will need some help from you fellas soon.

yeah quite rightly pointed out..When i run the car without AC its very normal and when i run it with AC then this whining occurs. Its minimal though but am afraid that it'll develop with time. But at higher speeds there's no sign of it whatsoever.

Yea strongly agree with ur suggestion..of late even i had come to a similar conclusion..Thanks fellas! So i guess i will not hurry it up onto the service centre instead take my own sweet time!! wat say?