VRS Brake bleeding problem!

Drained my brake fluid today from all 4 brakes but can't get the bloody air out. Pedal is still really soft.

Brother in car me outside. He pushes pedal. I open and close nipple, he than leaves off pedal. Was hoping the pedal would eventually get hard (hehe) but after 15 mins of this and going from one caliper to another nothing is happening. I only got air spitting from one rear caliper. I can't seem to find a bleed screw anywhere else like the abs pump!

Now I know in my car not to push pedal to the floor so I put a piece of timber under the pedal so not to let this happen.

Brother is gone to get his little kit for filling from the calliper end instead.

My reason for doing this is a trackday day friday.

I just don't get it!

Help and why is the air not coming out ffs?

Hi Fugs,

you need to pressure bleed the brakes m8. I have always used the Gunsons "Eezibleed" with success every time. The kit is about £20 in Halfords.

Good luck, Kev. (PS - let me know how you get on)

Oh!...lol

it's easy to miss those!... ...still beneficial to pressure bleed though, and avoids ruining the master cylinder seals which can happen during conventional bleeding.

Kind regards, Kev.