Eibach Pro Kit or H&R sport?

What do you think, which springs, eibach pro kit or the H & R sport will be more down my Octavia? Both manufacturers for Octavia 2 have to offer that springs lift down about 3 cm. Now, how it looks in practice? Supposedly, I heard that people are not satisfied with how the Octavia down with Eibach Pro-Kit, said that it was not even close to these declared 3 cm .. In practice, it is up to 1.0-1.5 cm..What is the situation with H & R Sport Springs? They declare the lowering 3.0-3.5 cm down .. Is there someone who has their car lift down with H & R sport springs?

Glad you understood that Sarah :rolleyes:

Help me out then coz i am lost.

Are you saying you have a Mk 1 or Mk 2 Octavia.

If Mk 1 then what model?

If MK 1 VRS then don't go no where near Eibach spings H&R best option.

If MK 2 then better options for spring combinations.

You need to be more specific with what car and model you have and what you are trying to get out of the springs you wish to fit. i.e how low etc,

My fault, I apologize! This topic was supposed to be set in the Octavia MK2. I have Oct MK2 and the question relates to her. Therefore, moderators please move the topic there or to delete this topic, but I will now re-opened the same topic on the right place. Once again, I apologize

My fault, I apologize! This topic was supposed to be set in the Octavia MK2. I have Oct MK2 and the question relates to her. Therefore, moderators please move the topic there or to delete this topic, but I will now re-opened the same topic on the right place. Once again, I apologize

No worries. you will find better support now it is clear.

Hey.... I am on the same wavelength.......pity the poor OP :lol:

yes if you let me know the engine , then I can let you know what is available and some prices

We only deal with quality stuff

As the car is so new , maybe no shockers required

But to get the best all round performance , maybe worth checking some prices out for both

Sarah

Iv'e just fitted some Eibach Pro's to my Oct II 2.0Tdi and they are fine. The drop in ride height measured compared with the standard springs is around 25mm and I expect they will drop a further 5mm over time as the springs settle down. Don't know about the H&R's.

Iv'e just fitted some Eibach Pro's to my Oct II 2.0Tdi and they are fine. The drop in ride height measured compared with the standard springs is around 25mm and I expect they will drop a further 5mm over time as the springs settle down. Don't know about the H&R's.

Ok, and tell me that you may have a picture of your car before and after lowering? I'd love to see

You can find some photos of my car before fitting the Eibachs at the following thread:

http://briskoda.net/octavia-ii/octy-suspension-improvement/147276/?highlight=eibach

I have no photos yet after fitting the new springs but if you use your imagination the gap in these photos to the underside of the wheelarch is 75mm (rear) and 70mm (front). After fitting the Eibachs the gap is 50mm (rear) 45mm front and the car looks way better.