Dr Colorchip - cheaper alternatives? Group buy?

dan-s2k

Hi all,

I picked up my new Fabia vRS on Sunday to replace my mk1 Octy vRS (can't believe I have two vRS's right now!)

Anyways... the Furby has a few stone chips I'd like to sort out. In the past I've used Dr Colorchip on one of my cars and had great results so I'd like to get some of this again. But obviously this comes at a cost as its from the states and costs about £65 delivered. Does anyone know of any alternatives that are cheaper and just as effective and easy to use?

Failing that would anyone be interested in a group buy, as by my calculations if we got 10 kits they would give a 10% discount and free delivery which works out at about £32 each (plus import tax maybe). Any takers?

Thanks,

Dan.

not heard of an alternative. ive been looking for a set for my new car as I had one for the old one which worked really well. They only managed to get the road rash kit down to about £68 on a group buy on detailingworld. not sure if it went through though. The main problem is their minimum shipping charge for 5lb weight. I emailed them about just buying a paint pot as I have the rest but they couldnt reduce the postage which costs a fortune. I do think if they could get another postage method which was cheaper then they would sell loads of kits in the uk