emission control system? where is it?

Can someone help me please??? where can i find emission control system on the fabia mk 1 VRS?

I have been reading a thread - http://briskoda.net/fabia-i/fabia-engine-warning-light/72900/

where Matt 34 says "Turned out to be caused by the emission control system blocking up with gunk"

so id like to find the control system to check it out

Basically my sisters car keeps flashing the exhaust gases warning light. Its not under warranty, and skoda have told het it MAY cost 2k to fix! By replacing 4no injectors.

We have removed the dragon tuning kit, as i read that this may cause the fault, but i just want to check the emission control system too.

I think this means the EGR valve which is the round valve thing between the intercooler pipe and the inlet manifold, should be on the back left of the engine bay when you look under the bonnet - search for EGR valve and you should find some helpful pictures, just bear in mind it is completely different on the diesels from the petrol engines.

That thread you mentioned may not be much use as that was talking about a petrol engine.

I did have a piccy of the EGR on my octavia (not a PD but pretty similar) but I can't find it now. found this thread which may help, try this thread too.

Emission control consists of ECU/Injectors/Vacuum Module/EGR Valve/N75 Valve. If you don't know what they look like, or where they are you will need a Haynes Manual, or Skoda Workshop manual. You will also need a specific fault code to narrow the fault finding down.