2nd post (1st problem) !!!!

Hi to all, As the title surgests this is only my second post but my first real problem with my octavia 2. I've had the car (pd 140 Tdi) for around seven weeks and it has covered 74,000 miles. This had been a fleet car only before me and is in crackin nick which full Skoda service history and was well worth the money IMHo...Due to my own stupidity I bought this car with only 30 days sellers warranty declineing the over-priced extended warranty.. (How stupid do I now look seven weeks on) :mad:. Yesterday I was passing a "Sunday Driver" at around 70mph when suddenly the car lost all power and went into "Limp-home" mode and eluminated the "Check engine light". After switching off the ignition and restarting the car everything was back to normal so I decided to give it a brisk drive to see if the problem re-ocurred and sure enough at around 70(ish), back into limp home mode :thumbdwn:. The car is fine through the gears and still pulls well which has sort of steered my thoughts away from Turbo problems i've read about (wishingly). The only other obvious problem which I have read about which produces this scenario is the Maf sensor being dirty or on it's way out ??? Anyone with any thoughts on this, it would be great to hear from you's as always...It shoud be going onto Vag-Com tomorrow at local Skoda dealership at the cost of £36 which I thought was pretty decent..?? At least that way I get the error code and see if the jobs do-able by myself !!!

As already said your better off waiting until you get the Code rather than people trying to guess what it is on here as it could be any number of things.

Carl:thumbup: