Maxidot

Although I am new forum member, I had a MK1 Vrs Estate which I ran for 3 years and was really pleased with. Work circumstances meant that i have been running other vehicles the last 2 years but I am now in the position of returning to the fold and getting a new MK2 facelift Vrs Estate.

I did not have Maxidot on my old Vrs (not sure if it was available) and am unsure what advantages it gives over the standard trip computer. If someone could give me some info on this that would be great!

Would definitely recommend you spec it

I didn't have it on my last vRS, but I do now, and i wouldn't want to go back to one without.

Apart from the obvious fact that it looks better, you can access extra settings without the need for Vagcom eg convenience settings etc.

Do a search, and it should throw loads of threads up as this subjects been covered many times previously.

Definitely spec it though

Cheers

Damian

As Damo says

It is basically a little computer that gives access to change settings like turning off the 3 flash indicator as one example.

Also it will display Audio Information (Name of MP3 track if you have MFD3)

If you have MFD2 or MFD3 it will display Navigation instructions

So it is definately better. Plus it finishes the Dash off quite nicely

Carl:thumbup:

Does Maxidot come standard on the DGS with multispoke wheel? as all the lists i have seen its a £125 optional extra

Thanks

Just spec'ed up a petrol DSG on drivethedeal with front and rear sensors, bluetooth, maxidot and heated seats for £16,881, great price!