Painting Grille

Tas

Hi ive searched and can only find out how to remove the grille, im after a step by step guide of what to do!! Also would like to know exactly what items i need ie sand paper what lacquer etc

Any help muchly appreciated as i fancy giving it a go today :)

once grill is removed sand down with highest grade of wet and dry sand paper u can find.

then prime it, best few coats of thin layers and inbetween each coat wet and dry sand it again.

then after bout 3 coats of primer,move on to the colour and sand down imbetween them, and for the last coat i leave it and then give it 2 coats of laquer.

the paint and sand paper can be bought from halfords

Use really high grade wet and dry first to get the chrome rubbed down. then a finer one after before painting. Then as said, primer, rub down, primer, rub down as many times as u can be arsed, i`d do a good few times. Then paint, again, id do a good few thin layers, less is more with spraying, and then rub it down and laquer it, i`d do this as many times as possible to help against stone chips.