vRS octy LIMITED EDITION no. 500..for sale

just been to gordon lambs skoda dealer in chesterfield they have no.500 in showroom

no VAT to pay just over 17k otr

BARGAIN FOR SOMEBODY:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:MMMMMMMMM

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon it is the best bargain in the current Skoda line up:

http://briskoda.net/octavia-ii/vrs-le/151515/3/#post1783197

Sounds like Skoda UK are not offering the FL VRS in the colour either:

http://briskoda.net/octavia-ii/fl-vrs-anthracite-available/153564/

Good price comparison on what is on offer for £16-17K in thread above for a no mileage new car.

That is a bargain. It was considerably more expensive when I almost sat in it.The grey metallic looks great and a real Q car. Bought my FL Elegance with a good chunk off windscreen price instead.

Why spend over £17k on an LE when you can buy a new FL VRS for the same or less? Ok you can't get the grey colour and the leather seats are different but the FL will hold its value better. The LE is now the 'OLD' shape octavia and its used price will reflect this. I know how much 'VRS-LE-OCT-II' likes his LE and think its the bargin of the century as he seems to post this on average about 5 times a day! The LE was a bargin when it came out, but not now compared to a new FL bought through say Buy a Car, Deals on New Cars, drivethedeal.com, New Car Discount, Car Deal Online. I've just ordered a new FL VRS TFSI Estate with the following spec for £17070:-

Race Blue metallic paint

Full Black Perforated Leather seats

Rear parking sensors

Silver Roof rails

Full size spare wheel

Maxidot

Mobile Device Interface

I also know my second hand value for this will be higher than an LE as it is the current model shape.

Just a thought ;)

You've ordered the wrong colour imo Krispe. Although Race Blue looks great on the pre-fl, it just doesn't work so well on the facelift (outside of the marketing photos).

I agree with Krispe there are some great deals to be had. I have a FL vRS CRD Hatch with the following spec on order for £17,500

Brilliant Silver Metallic

Curtain Airbags

Heated Seats

Rear Sunblind

Maxi-dot

Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Light Assistant etc

Xenons with AFS II

Spare Wheel

Front & Rear Mud Flaps

Rear Sun Shades

Roll on September :D

wega3k - I currently have a race blue VRS estate and love the colour, I think it will look the same on the FL ;) In fact I think it will look better this time as I'll have silver roof rails to match the grill surround

Can't believe I'm buying pretty much the same car I've had for the last two years again, but cannot find anything better for the money, and still believe its a brilliant car. Massive boot, (handy with baby no.2 on the way), exceptional build quality and finish, quick and handles well with loads of tuning potential thanks to sharing so much with the other VW/Audi performance models.

If I were getting a facelift VRS, I'd stick to white or silver. Those colours seem to minimise the issue of the clash of the new front end with the old looking rest of car, especially the heavy B pillar.

Why spend over £17k on an LE when you can buy a new FL VRS for the same or less? Ok you can't get the grey colour and the leather seats are different but the FL will hold its value better. The LE is now the 'OLD' shape octavia and its used price will reflect this. I know how much 'VRS-LE-OCT-II' likes his LE and think its the bargin of the century as he seems to post this on average about 5 times a day! The LE was a bargin when it came out, but not now compared to a new FL bought through say Buy a Car, Deals on New Cars, drivethedeal.com, New Car Discount, Car Deal Online. I've just ordered a new FL VRS TFSI Estate with the following spec for £17070:-

Race Blue metallic paint

Full Black Perforated Leather seats

Rear parking sensors

Silver Roof rails

Full size spare wheel

Maxidot

Mobile Device Interface

I also know my second hand value for this will be higher than an LE as it is the current model shape.

Just a thought ;)

Well the max for the LE is £17K currently more like £16,500 and below, nicer leather seats IMHO, grey metallic being more exclusive on the VRS, dont get me wrong a new VRS for £17K either old or new is great to be honest, one thing though - called me old fashioned but I like the pre-FL headlights better than the scallop shape out of the bonnet. Same happened with Ford Focus to my eyes, they changed the lights and changed the nice linear shape of the car IMHO. One thing though I sure do miss the parking sensors you guys have on the new FLs. I also love the new Neptunes. I will get a pair of those at some point I cant resist!.

PS can anyone please take a pair of scissors the seat badge no. 500 label and send them to me for £100 !! I'll stitch over No. 316 !! :thumbup:

I was having a quick mooch on the Drive the Deal website a couple of days ago - got a quote for a DSG FL Estate (Diesel) for £17,200.00 - which seems incredibly cheap.

Do they do part ex?

Don't think so. Sell My Car | Sell Your Car | Sell Used Car Online | Sell Car. See if the price they'll give you coupled with the Drive the Deal price is better than the cost to change from a stealer.

Steve

• 8 years later...

You would have thought Škoda would have used smaller plaques for the build numbers, especially since you're going  to have to put your registration plate over the top of it. 

Škoda. Simply Stupid.