Who made this video?

jaymd

My boss found this vid and loved it.

I think i have a idea who did it but like like conformation.

Edited by jaymd

"Who's did" ? Grammar police!

Changed the title and didn't look.Difficult surfing Brisk and watching tv while having a conversion with the wife.:P

That's mine last year! It was a fairly crap lap compared to others to be honest.

Thought it was :thumbup:

What camera did you use and was it mounted in one of the side grills in the bumper?

Yeah I made a little bracket behind the drivers side bumper grill and fitted a dogcam sony bullet camera, only problem with that is it gives the impression that you miss every left hand apex. Recorded on a PVR but an SD card does not last long.

Sony 580 HQ1 bullet camera

dv500 portable surveillance video security recorder

Unfortunately any quality is lost when it's converted to you-tube format.

Cheers:thumbup:

I have been looking at mounts for my camcorder and think windscreen mount plus one of them mounted in the bumper grill would make one hell of a video once edited.

Just a bit to much to pay for something i wouldn't use much as the camcorder was enough.