Fao mark_sargeant19 *Carpet change*

Oet

lol, not massively actually, i did this a while ago though! now it smells of my dog anyway:rolleyes:

cheers Daniel,

Its a standard octavia carpet, so is a perfect fit! i bought it new from the dealer and its listed as 'anthracite' for all octavias as far as i remember other than the vrs.

Although i think westallc has an s3 carpet in his so i assume the golf/seat carpet should/would fit too.

Yes, i know what you mean, I ended up shampooing my old carpet on my drive once it was out, i just couldnt get it clean enough!

Well its hard to say as i had a water leak so had the carpet out for a few weeks so the sound deadening could dry and till i knew i had fixed the leak. I also added some additional wiring etc.

Just depends on how much experience you have had at removing bits from your car, if you are quick you could do easily over a weekend.

Its not a hard job, you just need to take pretty much all your interior and trim (not boot area).

When you do it, if you get stuck (there are a few annoying bits like taking out the centre console) give me a shout and i will try to help.