cat back

piv34uk

sorry Lee' date=' as far as i know thats a price to me:P ;) all in, my mate works there:rolleyes: but i will ask if there is a "briskoda" discount, those who may know me and my location will probably work it out...........:confused: the Milltek bore to the cat is 21/2" so if you run a standerd cat you will need a reducer...

:thumbup: Phil[/quote']

If it's where I think it is....which is near you then....I doubt if there will be a Briskoda discount but.......I'm hoping to be proved wrong. ;)

That is a good price Phil...original price I got from your friends works web site. ;)

If it's where I think it is....which is near you then....I doubt if there will be a Briskoda discount but.......I'm hoping to be proved wrong. ;)

That is a good price Phil...original price I got from your friends works web site. ;)

:P less 25% i think........yep computer chip sounding company:confused: ;)

still i will keep you informed on the cat that i have had made, using a 100cel milltek core.friends have jigged and copied my original and have made a 21/2 inch bore pipe for me FOC........if ok they will want to market it and i have already mentioned Briskoda to them as a possible way to sell a few discounted:thumbup: Phil