Saloon Roof Rails

130LSE

My 1986 130 is missing one its roof-rails and I really don't want water getting between the metal and vinyl.

I've tried the usual sources (E-Bay, BoroSkoda, Jorily), but none have stock.

If anyone has one (ideally two) chrome roof rails, I would be most pleased to arrange a trade.

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

What a super reply to my request, thank you.

I misunderstood Jorily (I thought he simply said they were not in stock, instead he was actively looking for a pair in CZ) and he's now sourced a pair that are on the way. Decent chap, decent price. Thank you Skodarew (PM sent) and Rigsby for your offers.

However ... I'm addicted. I've gone and got another one (!)

It's like this, doctor, I used the 130LSE for a bit of AutoTesting (got a lot of interest), then I took bits apart, then fully cleaned it up, with 1000+ miles in couple of months ... and now I'm smitten.

So I've just picked up another 130 ... the plan is to spend time and money on the 130LSE, use it as a showcar aiming to make it the best in the land ... and then sort the new 130 as a proper motorsport car, all original, but set up for AutoTests, hill climbs, trials, etc.

Must post some photos now I've had it explained ...

However ... I'm addicted. I've gone and got another one (!)

So I've just picked up another 130 ... the plan is to spend time and money on the 130LSE, use it as a showcar aiming to make it the best in the land ... and then sort the new 130 as a proper motorsport car, all original, but set up for AutoTests, hill climbs, trials, etc.

Must post some photos now I've had it explained ...

Excellent news ... it's a slippery slope, 1st one, then another.

Looking forward to the pics :thumbup: