Hiya

I'm having a few issues with a Felicia SLXi 1.6 estate...

I've had to change the front dampers due to the lower spring pans rusting through (on both sides!).

They were real bu**ers to get off involving cutting the lower bolt, heating and much hammering...

However, that job is now done...But I need to change the ABS sensor on the nearside as it got damaged as I was trying to remove it to avoid burning the wire...

The problem is I can't find one anywhere...The dealers are quoting £90, but they have to order them too...

Anyone know where I can get one? Preferably cheaper, too, but over the counter would be best.

I also am having problems adjusting the rear brakes...I can't see an adjustment screw anywhere...Anyone help with that?

Cheers

We can supply ALL Skoda parts, just because it isn't on our site doesn't mean we can't supply it. We work very closely with a very large Skoda parts wholesaler in Czech Republic.

Felicia Front ABS Sensor - £66.49 : Skoda, Audi, Seat & VW Parts, Jorily - Probably the UKs largest independent skoda parts supplier

Edited by Jorily

We can supply ALL Skoda parts, just because it isn't on our site doesn't mean we can't supply it. We work very closely with a very large Skoda parts wholesaler in Czech Republic.

Felicia Front ABS Sensor - £66.49 : Skoda, Audi, Seat & VW Parts, Jorily - Probably the UKs largest independent skoda parts supplier

Thanks for that...

Any chance you could answer your phone, though?

Or perhaps you could tell me if you have it in stock, how long to get it to me and do you also have an O/S outer CV joint gaiter for the same car...I believe it is a Sept 98 registered car and the most helpful person at the most helpful dealer (AE Witham) tells me it is likely to be a pre Sept 98 build making it the earlier type of driveshaft and gaiter required...

I also need brake bleed nipples for all four wheels and a brake fluid level sensor

Thanks for that...

Any chance you could answer your phone' date=' though?

I've been sat by the phone all day and office calls are diverted to my mobile if i'm out.[/quote']

Cheers, chap...spoke to you in the end...

Although it took a couple of failed attempts (diverting to answerphone on your mobile)...

Unfortunately your site was correct and you dind't have it even in the UK...

I need it for the weekend, really, so have ordered the bits from my local dealer...

yes it will divert to answer phone on my mobile if I on the phone to someone else.

Stock which isn't in our UK stock can still be quickly dispatched and arrive with the customer from our Czech outlet in about 3 working days.

Remember we can supply ALL Skoda parts.