What upgrades are available?

ggireland

I've just had a rear ARB fitted to my Roomster 3 (1.9TDi) by Awesome and I'm seriously considering upgrading a few other things. My budget might be around £1000. I'd like to know what would be available in terms of improvement to the engine, exhaust, induction, brakes etc. I know there are a few people on here who have done various things to Roomsters and have a lot more knowledge than I do and I'd really appreciate their advice.

Get a decent custom remap and leave it there, you could do the brakes for about £500 but they are not bad to start with. There is also the Eibach route which will give you less dive and even better cornering but you could loose ride.

You won't get much out of any induction kits/Zorst etc unless you map round it and them the gains won't match the value of the remap.