Just double check they are exactly the same size, as I have seen smaller ones on older Favorits. Yours is probably ok, as it is one of the later ones, but definitley worth checking first.

When my sisters was playing up, we cleaned the rubber - where the glasses touches the rubber - really well, for about half and hour or so getting all of the grime etc off it. This solved the problem for the rest of the time she had the car. The other solution is take off the trim inside the car (which goes around the sunroof) and undo all of the screws which hold the metal edging to the roof. Then re-seal around this and screw it back down. You probably won't need a new one unless the rubber is in a poor state.

I cleaned up the seal and put silicone grease on it, and when shutting it make sure it's tightened firmly. Also I found a small split in the seal which I sealed up with silicone sealant. Not had any drips so far. Rigsby's idea also sounds good and will try that if I ever get more drips on my head.

As mentioned above there are different sunroofs fitted to Favs. On mine there's a metal clip just above the handle you can slide forward and the glass comes out.