Full car valet and treatment

walkie

Hi,

Yesterday i had my car professionally valeted and treated inside and out.

My seats, carpets, mats and door cards were all cleaned and treated with scotch guard and the exterior treated with a product similar to supagaurd, but apparently is a lot more heavy duty and long lasting...

The chap spent a long time on my car (close to 3 hours) and when he was done the results were amazing! I have never seen a car so clean and gleaming, and whats more the results can be reproduced by a simple car wash

10/10 with out a doubt, and the price is more than right, dont pay dealer prices!!

Big thanks to Ross Clarke for introducing me to the chap, if anyone is interested PM Ross and I am sure he will point you in the right direction :thumbup:

Cheers

Just for the record: :wrthless: ;)

Can't wait to see the results.

...and whats more the results can be reproduced by a simple car wash

I hope he was metaphorically speaking. Please don't take your most precious to a "car wash". Jet wash, OK, but something involving whirly brushes: :thumbdwn:

Unless you really want to test the resistance of the paint scotchguard ;)

Just for the record: :wrthless: ;)

Can't wait to see the results.

I hope he was metaphorically speaking. Please don't take your most precious to a "car wash". Jet wash' date=' OK, but something involving whirly brushes: :thumbdwn:

Unless you really want to test the resistance of the paint scotchguard ;)

No i ment washing the car by hand, I went over and over what i wrote and I still managed to confuse someone! :(