Fabia 3 interior

ZootyRS

I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I find the front armrest a pain in the neck and would rather it wasn't there :o

Mrs P would rather have central armrest in the back seats - comfier for a snooze!

I drove one with a centre armrest, and I felt like setting it on fire, IT WAS THAT ANNOYING!! :D

Didn't figure out you could just lift it up out of the way?

This is the same as the Fabia 3...

Even with it lifted up my elbow kept knocking it. And even on motorways and dual carriageways when you need to change gear, or use the handbrake its STUPID! Even the chaps at the dealership said what a waste of time they are. Glad i didnt spec it on my fabia, as i dont mind a well placed armrest :rotz:

Even with it lifted up my elbow kept knocking it. And even on motorways and dual carriageways when you need to change gear, or use the handbrake its STUPID! Even the chaps at the dealership said what a waste of time they are. Glad i didnt spec it on my fabia, as i dont mind a well placed armrest :rotz:

Odd. After 250k + in three cars all fitted with the same armrest I have never found it an issue and would never be without it. Good thing you don't have one eh?

Odd. After 250k + in three cars all fitted with the same armrest I have never found it an issue and would never be without it. Good thing you don't have one eh?

I know i was glad i tried one before i baught, i really really really wanted one, because they can be very very relaxing and comfy :D