Help please - New car for my 21st

MagicBlack

Well, Babs..

You kinda said it yourself which I whole heartedly agree..the Octy is better :D

At 21 - a penis extension is acceptable in a car (especially an Octy)...it's mid 30-s driving a Scooby that isn't ROFL :rofl:

Ok, going underground now...hehe ;)

Ive been looking a few cars: e36 m3, Integras, older skylines, scoobys and evos and kit cars.

I think anything from that list will probably fit the bill :D Out of that list, I'd be leaning towards an M3 or kit car, but that might just be me! Either way, if you're going to be moving up to that sort of performance car, I'd recommend budgeting for some driver training too to get the best out of it :D

Chris

Well with a name like Josh it's unlikey that Daddy owns a successful chain of corner shops/middle eastern hotels (read: Westside VW :rolleyes:).

I hope it's lots of hardwork and saving, I really do!

No the only thing daddy help with was half of the £650 for my 1st car, an M reg fiesta. I decided not to go to college or uni full time and take traineeship surveying. It paid off.

So when I fully qualify I wanted something to repay myself for all that hard work. Apart from an Arsenal season ticket my other love is cars.

Ive had my furby for a while and I no all young lads think there Colin McRae but I am a safe driver. Ive done around 25K a year since the age of 17. Theres a time and a place for fast driving. I just want to get a proper sports car.

I swayed towards getting something jap with a big turbo or a kit car. Il have a look on the net and visit a few garages at the weekend. THEN talk to Admiral.:confused:

Since I wont be doing very many miles 1500ish per year for insurence should't be a problem.

Since I wont be doing very many miles 1500ish per year for insurence should't be a problem.

Being under 25 it will trust me. Young lad + weekend sports car = big premium, you might just find that having it insured as an every day car might work out cheaper. Why not spend a few grand on a trailer and a track car? Drive like a loony legally? (not that im saying you will on a public road) Plus track cars look cooler on the driveway :)

Being under 25 it will trust me. Young lad + weekend sports car = big premium, you might just find that having it insured as an every day car might work out cheaper. Why not spend a few grand on a trailer and a track car? Drive like a loony legally? (not that im saying you will on a public road) Plus track cars look cooler on the driveway :)

LOL agreed, it's not the amount of miles they look at, it's how wreckless you can be within that number...and as a youngster...well your peers before you have decided your premium..

Unless Daddy can add you to his insurance, I'd keep the Furby ;)

No the only thing daddy help with was half of the £650 for my 1st car, an M reg fiesta. I decided not to go to college or uni full time and take traineeship surveying. It paid off.

Good good! :thumbup:

This I like to hear. Should be more hard-working people about like you.

My mechanic is selling a 525i, I'm 28 and my eyes popped out at my insurance quote!

£1200 with my 3 years ncb or

£2000 with 0 years ncb

You're 21 and want something sportier than the Fabia vRS, prepare for anal rapage.

£1200 ?!? You stay in Costa del bagdad?