Anyone with a FL vRS & factory fitted Columbus?

I wanted the chassis number so the dealer can get the correct part number for the Silver Columbus dash trim.

The trim in the vRS FL is a light tonal brushed trim (different to the vRS LE trim) . The dealer thinks it's one of the following part numbers:

1Z0 858 069 DK DF1

1Z0 858 069 DL DF1

Try a different dealer then if he is being awkward or ask to speak to his manager.

He is just being obnoxious as it is no skin of his nose and will take him all of 30 secs to order them and if they are wrong send back.

You can use VW garages aswell ;)

Carl:thumbup:

Thanks for that Carl, I may have to try another dealer but I haven't got my money back for the 1st trim thinking it was going to be a simple swap for a different one :rotz:

Why you should just take it in. tell them it's wrong and get your money back.

They can't force you to keep it. Sale of goods act etc even if it was not faulty and correct and you had just changed your mind they still have to take it back (assuming its not damaged) and they just send it back to VAG.

Go to another dealer with both Part No's tell them your not sure which is the correct one and ask can they order both for you to see which fits.

If your not bothered about the drive then Mitchell Skoda at Cheshire Oaks are quite good i've used them in the past and they have always been very helpful.

Carl:thumbup: