Claim Question

BRUN

i need a question answering please

as your offices are not open 24/7, if i ever needed to make a claim at night, what would i do ?

say i was in the middle of nowhere and had an accident at 10pm, who would tow my car away for me ?.........as at the moment if such a thing would to happen i wouldnt know what to do, would i ring the police ?.......would they want money for that ?

• Sponsor

Hi,

Most insurers have a 24 hour claims line so if we are not open they can be called on the telephone in their policy book/on their documents or there is a list of insurer call centre numbers on our website.

Should you have to be recovered by the police then there would normally be a charge for this but if you are comprenhensive covered and are claiming then their insurance policy would cover 1 recovery charge.

Hope this helps.

Dan.

• 2 months later...