Vag only day @ Gotboost - Oct 11th

TokyoPhil

Hi guys - wasn't sure where to put this so i've put it in here but Mods feel free to move it should there be somewhere more appropriate :

Hi All.

To promote the new REVO TECHNIK dealership i have decided to host a VAG only day, offering discount dyno runs and a chance for customers to have the REVO free trials uploaded to their ECUs. VW AUDI SEAT SKODA. This will be held on Sunday 11th October 2009 and limited to 10 places only on a first come first served basis, starting at 10am. This offer is limited to REVO compatable vehicles only!

Free Trials

Most petrol turbo cars have the option of the totally free trial which last for 5hrs driving time, this will give you a taster for the full product and also an opportunity to chat about potential power gains / upgrades for your car. Unfortunatly there are no free trials for diesel vehicles, please check Revo Technik | ECU Remap | Engine Management Software| Audi Porsche Seat Skoda Volkswagen VAG to see if your vehicle qualifies for the free trial. Of course the free trials are also available on other days too, but a great chance to meet up with other VAG owners and chat about experiences with the upgrades from REVO.

Dyno runs

Perfect opportunity to have your VAG car dyno tested at a discounted rate to see what its making before considering a remap or before having the free trial loaded. Power runs will be priced at £35 for the whole day, a saving of £10 on normal prices.

As a bonus to people already running REVO software, i will setup your map on the dyno and check that everything is operating correctly at the same time as the dyno run for NO EXTRA CHARGE!!

Please post a list here if you are attending, and if you would like the free trial loaded and/or dyno testing.

If you guys could mirror this on other forums you attend i would appriciate it.

Craig Shiraz

GotBoost Performance Tuning

Revo Technik | ECU Remap | Engine Management Software| Audi Porsche Seat Skoda Volkswagen VAG