vRS mudflaps

I've just taken delivery of a used vRS diesel estate, and part of the deal was that the dealer would fit mudflaps ( if possible - although they thought it would be). Duly turned up to the dealership to take it away, and yes, you guessed it - no mudflaps.

Can they be fitted?

Funnily enough, one of my colleagues has an 04 plate vRS hatch which I noticed yesterday has them.........

Any help appreciated!

They did a diesel mk1 vRS on the continent, L/H drive only.

The dealers were doing the mudflaps for something like £15 the pair earlier this year, very easy to fit, there is on screw that goes into the underneath of the sill and it uses some of the other screws that also hold the wheelarch liner in.

Is it a MK1 as ive never heard of a vRS Diesel Mk1.

I assume it has the back ones and its the front u are asking about, the part number is KEA 075 003. Cost fech all and easy to fit also.

Mudflaps on the VRS mk 1 were standard at the rear and optional at the front. As members have stated the optional front are easy to get hold of and fit, so don't let the garge fit aftermarket ones on it. They wil look cr*p.