F.A.O Shark_90, Help and Adivse Needed, Anybody Else Welcome To Help, Electric Advise

:thumbup:Hello Peeps, as most people know im a newbie, my knowledge is aint that good but im slowly learning.

I just purchased some new leather seats for my octavia. i fitted all of them apart from the front drivers seat as its a electric seat and i do not have any wiring loom as far as im aware and also they are heated so would be nice to see them working to. im at the end of my funds but would be great to fit the drivers seat.

i tried ti give the seat some power to move the seat to a comfortable seating position but i failed and could not give the seat any power. this is top of my list to get seat in and working.

i think i need wiring loom and heated seat switches

Number 2.

I did not get Cruise Control fitted to my car i would like this doing but not from the stealers, any adivse and a price im looking at? cheers peeps, Sean.

as above for christ sake dont power things up you could end up seriously hurt. ive personaly had an air bag go off at a previous garage i worked at, beleive me its not nice. get some expert advice, try shark performance i now the chap who runs it and he seems competent at his work, regards Phil.

Yowza! :eek:

There's an airbag in the seat... seriously dude, I wouldn't put power into it until you've identified the connections!!!!!

lmao, simbo man, im not that daft i sussed the airbag connector, its the yellow one. i was connecting the actual motor on the seat, avoiding any wires and stuff, if you get me......:confused:

aslo im from teesside. anybody local?

As long as he's not powering the yellow connector he should be fine. IIRC on the Passat seat you only have 2 wires for power and ground in the plug. The motor itself might be pulse driven or even a stepper motor, don't power it directly. The Passat seat doesn't have memory, though, so it's a simpler design.

lmao, simbo man, im not that daft i sussed the airbag connector, its the yellow one. i was connecting the actual motor on the seat, avoiding any wires and stuff, if you get me......:confused:

aslo im from teesside. anybody local?

Yes mate :thumbup: