Side Light Button Colour

Hi Guys

Looking for a wee bit of advice about my sidelight button in my Felicia (1998). Since it is getting darker now I have noticed that my side light button is lit up (nothing unusual there) however it is a orangey colour of light not the usual green like the rest of them.

Anyone have a clue why this is.

I think the bulb itself will glow white, and the green is provided by the plastic insert on the switch the light comes through.

I don't think it is that as IIRC it is a LED that is used and the LED is green. It doesn't really matter as I have a few spare buttons that I was supposed to fit when I was taking the dash to bits to sort my lighter/power point but I still haven't found the time to even do that.

mine has been orange now for well over 3 years. got used to it, and in fact it makes the button stand out in the dark, since that is the one you most likely want to press. once it is orange it wont go any other colour! (not darker or anything)