LED Mirror Puddle Lights?

Akshay

Sorry for the delay on this but having tried to speak to a dealer I now remember why I much rather source parts elsewhere as the service is shocking...........:eek:

Rang Skoda Autohaus in Northampton to be told they have gone into receivership and then I suggested they need to update their website to be told 'I'm sure that's the least of their worries'.

Then rang up Milton Keynes to be told my Chasis Number is incorrect by one digit, they then can't recognise my car due to my private reg so then I gave them the original plate and still no joy, managed to get a rough part number for both hands which can't be right as they are handed parts but here it is:

3UO 945 292 C 01 C

£43.62 +VAT each.

Holly molly! similar price to what i found:rofl:

These things are well over priced

Woh, that's extortionate for a part that seems to fail quite often too. That's more like Mercedes money for parts! I also gave up on ringing Skoda because the service seems poor. I'm now going to resort to designing a custom made puddle light with 1W LED's - the same used in Audi DRL's. The parts I've bought have come to £25. :thumbup:

Woh, that's extortionate for a part that seems to fail quite often too. That's more like Mercedes money for parts! I also gave up on ringing Skoda because the service seems poor. I'm now going to resort to designing a custom made puddle light with 1W LED's - the same used in Audi DRL's. The parts I've bought have come to £25. :thumbup:

Hope it goes alright for you then mate.........:thumbup: