Sadly leaving you... :(

andrewaaa5

I sold my 2001 fabia today as I bought a new car. It was quite sad to say goodbye as it has been an absolutely wonderful car for me for the last 3½ years. Never let me down once in the time I had it, and I made 134,000 KM in it. (@32,000 KM when I bought it, and 166,000 KM when I sold it today)

I'd like to say thanks to all the supportive members that have helped me on this forum. You're advise has always been excellent and I appreciate it dearly.

If I move to Skoda again (Octavia is definately an option for me!) I shall be visiting once more.

All the best. Keep on beepin'

AC

I sold my 2001 fabia today as I bought a new car. It was quite sad to say goodbye as it has been an absolutely wonderful car for me for the last 3½ years. Never let me down once in the time I had it, and I made 134,000 KM in it. (@32,000 KM when I bought it, and 166,000 KM when I sold it today)

I'd like to say thanks to all the supportive members that have helped me on this forum. You're advise has always been excellent and I appreciate it dearly.

If I move to Skoda again (Octavia is definately an option for me!) I shall be visiting once more.

All the best. Keep on beepin'

AC

So why are you leaving, just because you've sold the car ? From what I've read this is a far more interesting site than most other car sites, so just hang around for the camaraderie :thumbup:

So why are you leaving, just because you've sold the car ? From what I've read this is a far more interesting site than most other car sites, so just hang around for the camaraderie :thumbup:

yeah, this is the opinion that I get also. a good site indeed. So no doubt I'll be returning.

seems to be many non-skoda drivers here from what I makde out :)

...so, speak again soon.

Hello again! :wavey:

What car tempted you away from Skoda?

It was a Ceed. I was after a diesel as I travel so far each day. Got a good offer on a 1 year old Ceed. Lets hope it is as relaiable as the Fabia.

The VW mechanic friend of the guy that bought my Fabia, told him to buy a Fabia over a Polo! That I found quite interesting!