had a starting problem???

hi all, i was down the kabab with the misses tonight sitting in my fabia vrs wating for our pizza and i saw that my t/c light on the dash bored was on ,but i never switch it off!!!!!!

stoped the car ,tryed to restart the car and it wouldnt ,locked /unlocked the car .....still would not start .......tryed a fue times ,still would not start ,tryed a fue to many to be fair so the bat went a little low .

went and got some jump leads and she strted fine ,got in to drive the car and notest that the power stearing light was on !!!!! left the car to run for a fue more mins to charge the bat ,switched it off then started it again and now all is ok .

what could of happened to my car ,is it worth getting it on a diog ect to see what is wrong ,or just take it as a miss-hap and carry on ????

thank u and any help would be a great help :)

adam