front suspension upgrades

i have been reading and searching information about posible upgrades for the octavia/golf/jetta front suspension and i have found some things.

FIrst of all is the use of the Audi tt spindle on lowered cars due to a different pivot points for the LCA. Also with this mod comes the use of the audi tt LCA and ball joint.

I have also read about the use of solid bushes for the LCA that are not prone to suspension gemonetry changes due to bush flex Southern California Cylinder Heads

also some devices that allow to modify the camber and caster angles

Ground Control Suspension Systems - Camber Plate - Volkswagen A2, A3 (Golf) (Pair)

has anyone triad one of this mods? if so what changes have you noticed?

currently my car is running on lowering springs and i have noticed that the LCA are angled upwards. this means that the camber angle on my front wheels have changed, i have also noticed that my tires show slighlty more wear on the outer parts. i know that the tt LCA allows for some camber adjustments so i'm thinking to upgrade this part first.