Black Magic rear lights

T33JAY

Could anybody let me know where i could purchase the rear light clusters that are usually seen on the black magic fabia VRS` please. if you know of the price aswell i wudnt mind knowing...... thanks

:thumbup:

Thread moved to Fabia and both threads merged, And welcome along :wave:

And the light clusters on the vRS are no different to non vRS hatchbacks or different colours, the only change is pre/post facelift around 2004, you will pick a set up on ebay for 20-30 quid, or if you put a wanted post on here in the wanted forum you will probably have a good chance.

Pre Facelift - Skoda Fabia RHS tail light on eBay (end time 17-Dec-09 23:38:45 GMT)

Post Facelift - SKODA FABIA HATCH 2005-2007 DRIVER SIDE TAIL LIGHT on eBay (end time 01-Dec-09 16:27:55 GMT)

Edited by Bigw2069

Hi all!! Nice to see my motor being discussed in these circles! Yeah mine are a home tinted job. But if you're not feeling very DIY I've got a spare pair of tinted lights I'm about to list on eBay. I'll PM the concerned party.

Edited by Orta
Spelling

Any time Big boy! Bring it on:P

Can't you keep this sort of thing for a PM?:D

What you and Simeon get up to in the privacy of your own homes is fine by me, but surely the Skoda forum is not the right place:rofl: