My Latest Car

bonelorry

Sounds like you miss the sound of a VTEC engine though?

Its not the engine its the whole car as a package, Like i said i tend to buy cars seasonally and have a comfy sensible-ish car for the winter and come summer i like something fun.

Ive had quite a few hot hatches over the years but the Integra was the best by far, One of the most usable cars ive ever driven and suits my driving style and the roads i use perfectly which is why id love another one for the summer.

So you lusted after it for 12 months and then kept it 3 months? :doh:

Yes when i had my first 328i sport and saw it i instantly fell in love with it, I sold my first 328i sport and went down other routes and when i considered buying another 328i sport last year it was offered to me and i bought it.......I payed over the odds for it and i soon regretted buying it and wished i hadnt bothered. It was a stunning car to look at and was practically show quality condition wise but so bland to drive, It was also very time consuming to keep in that tip-top condition and i found myself becoming obsessed with keeping it clean and not really wanting to drive it anywhere.

So i advertised it on the BMW forum and it sold instantly with no fuss to a chap from cornwall, I banked my money and was offered the S70R at the right money so went for it :)

So i advertised it on the BMW forum and it sold instantly with no fuss to a chap from cornwall, I banked my money and was offered the S70R at the right money so went for it :)

Do you know where in Cornwall he was from, not looking to pinch it or anything, sure I've seen one this

colour in Redruth area (west Cornwall)

Do you know where in Cornwall he was from, not looking to pinch it or anything, sure I've seen one this

colour in Redruth area (west Cornwall)

It will be more than likley him as theres only about 10 in that colour, He works for the royal navy and his other toy is an E46 M3 CSL.

It will be more than likley him as theres only about 10 in that colour, He works for the royal navy and his other toy is an E46 M3 CSL.

Strong possibility he's at RNAS Culdrose in Helston, which is not far from me, is a nice motor.