meguiars

Bigice

Just been reading about this stuff and sounds much better than my autoglym produts i use now, as santa is visting soon i am hoping that i can her ( the mussis ) to bring me some of this stuff, just carnt decide waht to get......

Then I found this on eaby http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28641&item=7930536401&rd=1

Is this package any good??? If not what would you guys suggest, I would want a very good shine with long lasting finish.

Cheers for the help on a santa list.

Pete

Very good deal indeed. I have the Lambswool Mitt, Hot Wheels cleaner, NXT wax and Quick clay myself and they are absolutely fantastic. The clay gives you a real smooth finish and the NXT wax gives a fantastic shine. After using this stuff, there is no way I'm going back to Autoglym. :thumbup: