Coil Overs

Juego

Gonna be lowering the Fabia on Coil Overs

But i'm looking for reccomendations on the best drop links to go for? Been reading you need to change these when you go for coil overs?

Any reccomendations on coil over and drop links?

Also having agree'd to buy VW Evolo's will i get away with 20mm spacers for the rear given the wheels are 7.5 x 17? And will 205 40 17 tyres catch? I plan on going all the way down at the rear

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks

Juego

Edited by Juego

• Sponsor

Gonna be lowering the Fabia on Coil Overs

But i'm looking for reccomendations on the best drop links to go for? Been reading you need to change these when you go for coil overs?

Any reccomendations on coil over and drop links?

Also having agree'd to buy VW Evolo's will i get away with 20mm spacers for the rear given the wheels are 7.5 x 17? And will 205 40 17 tyres catch? I plan on going all the way down at the rear

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks

Juego

The Weitec's are a good option and usually don't neednew drop links with the position of the drop link attachment on them.

You should be ok with 20mm at the rear but it will be close if you want to go uber low at the rear.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I've been looking at the ta technix coilies on eBay. My mate had them on his bora and said they weren't that bad so considering them

Suppose I could just buy them then worry about the drop links after. Or I read somewhere mk1 Mondeo drop links do the job so could get them on my works discount

right, with 20mm spacers on the rear you may have poke dependant on offset my standard fabia wheels are flush with an offset of 38 but my tt comps poke with an ofset of 33 (of course with tthe spacers makes them 18 and 13 respectively), if you run the coilovers all the way down with adjusters in you will proberly get scrubage i do on standard 16's even worse with 17's.

also i have mine pretty low and havent changed droplinks.

whats the budget for coilovers?