1.9 Tdi Roomster 195/55R15 tyre pressures?

jpsc

Have just got a set of 195/55R15 winter wheels for my 1.9Tdi Roomster which came with 205/45R16. To my surprise the handbook does not give tyre pressures, only the sticker on the fuel filler, which does not include 195/55R15. Could someone let me have the pressures, please?

Have just got a set of 195/55R15 winter wheels for my 1.9Tdi Roomster which came with 205/45R16. To my surprise the handbook does not give tyre pressures, only the sticker on the fuel filler, which does not include 195/55R15. Could someone let me have the pressures, please?

Just stick 32 in the front and 30 in the back

are you selling the standard 16" wheels, pm me if you are. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

are you selling the standard 16" wheels, pm me if you are. thanks.

Sorry about delayed reply, have been away from home doing 1000 miles on the winter tyres - and very glad I had them.

No, not selling the standard wheels, I'll put them back for the Summer