Parking Sensors

bandit1

Just wondering,

My Silver FL vRS estate shows exactly that on the HU display when the parking sensors are activated, is this a fluke or is it generated by one of the controllers ?

Does a red hatch show that particular model ?

Yes I am bored ! (before anyone asks)

Ok its just a coincedence then, it looks virtually identical to my car (except for the silver rails)

OPD.jpg

just a quick question we are looking at getting an octavia what option do i have to add to get the picture when using the reversing sensors we are looking at either a vrs or now due to the weather up here in the west of scotland a scout ..

thanks in advance for your help

just a quick question we are looking at getting an octavia what option do i have to add to get the picture when using the reversing sensors we are looking at either a vrs or now due to the weather up here in the west of scotland a scout ..

thanks in advance for your help

It comes as standard on vehicles with Bolero or Columbus head units with parking sensors.

So vRS & Scout would be fine with Parking Sensors :thumbup:

cheers buddy

Forgot to say "Factory Fit" Parking sensors (some people have been unable to get the display to work when this has been fitted afterwards.)

But maybe they are std on the Scout anyway, definitely an option on the vRS

"Factory Fit" Parking sensors (some people have been unable to get the display to work when this has been fitted afterwards.)

Has anyone got them it to work with a retro fit. :nerd:

• 1 month later...