Fabia radio replacement guide

Bought a so called "adaptor" from a seller on ebay (not sure if I'm allowed to name and shame so best not).

When it arrived I found that far from correcting the difference in pin layout it actually has the pins in the plug connected to the exact same positions in the socket. It extends the wiring by about 6 inches but that is all.

It does have the fabled yellow and red wires that I've lacked until now so I suppose I'll just have to pull those out at one end and switch them round. What can you expect for £2.95?

• 4 years later...

Hi

I am driving skoda fabia 2011 with blues radio system.

I am just wondering if I can replace factory fitted (blues) radio with sony xplod system or not.

I went to buy new audio system today and the guy suggested me to seek help of a professional as according to him 2011 fabia have some computer system attached to radio system. Is that true? If yes ! What would be the best way to play songs from usb stick?

Hi

I am driving skoda fabia 2011 with blues radio system.

I am just wondering if I can replace factory fitted (blues) radio with sony xplod system or not.

I went to buy new audio system today and the guy suggested me to seek help of a professional as according to him 2011 fabia have some computer system attached to radio system. Is that true? If yes ! What would be the best way to play songs from usb stick?

You need the Fabia 2 forum http://www.briskoda.net/forums/forum/113-skoda-fabia-ii/

• 3 months later...

Would anyone have the part number for the genuine Skoda radio facia?

Also, do they make a single din and double din facia?

Thanks

nevermind, google found me the link I was after.

For anyone else looking for info or part numbers?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/196288-oem-wiring-loom-colours-pins-for-stereos/

Edited by GLIDN