vRS owners with standard ride height

tsp

Could someone with a standard vRS (well someone with a vRS with standard suspension) and standard wheels please do me a favour?

Could you measure floor to arch on both the front and rear?

It would be much appreciated if you could :D

Tom

ps - sorry for all the boring topics!

lol thats what I did with mine. well almost, just closed the gap in the front arches a tad. thinkin of going a bit higher tho when it warms up a tad.

good luck mate and have fun in the snow lol.

I want to return the look of my vRS to standard ish Billy, I'll set it so it looks lowered about 20-30mm mate :)

Hi Tom , can I also ask why you want to return to standard. Is this to then gauge how far 20-30 mm would be from standard height?

What would be the point. Are you not happy with the way the car sits, or are you just interested to see how much lower your car is to standard.

I keep thinking about raising my coilovers as I get fed up driving around avoiding speed bumps and worrying about the sump. But then i raise it and think no don't like it.

May go 10mm higher all round when it gets warmer.

I'd quite like the car to look standard again Mark, it's all a bit of research though. I too am fed up with scraping my front bumper.

The car has been raised once and I've had to take my LCR splitter off too.

I must be getting old :giggle:

And Billy, thanks mate :moon: