Folding Campers

topcat2006

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience and advice that they can pass on to someone looking to buy a conway or pennine folding camper.

I'm not worried about the towing aspect at all was driving tractors and trailers from about age 7.

What I'd like to know is the practicalities, pros, cons what prices I should expect to pay for a good s/h unit and any reccomendations of dealers.

Thanks in advance

Tom

Im no expert on folding campers, but I do have a small caravan (only 650kg's) and its very good. Got it for £500 in all - four years ago. The benefits with a caravan is you can just pitch up, and don't have to un fold anything! :thumbup:

In my experience the conway cruiser or crusader are the better built ones, Having said that the newer models are both owned by the same group :)

The crusader is the flagship conway model having the benefit of an inbuilt toilet etc, and pennines pathfinder is the equivilent.

As for dealers well that depends where you are located, but if looking privately try here My link

or here My link

Or another one here My link

Hope it helps if you need anymore advice give me a shout and i'll do my best to help :)