Yetis are FAR too much fun!

Mrs Balfy

Got my Yeti last week, thought if I'm gonna get a 4x4 might as well get a decent one so I have the Elegance 2.0 TDi CR DPF 170 BHP, for the first few days in the snow I took it VERY easy cos I didn't want to damage it then Saturday evening I was picking someone up and wanted to sneak out in front of a car coming behind, tapped the pedal and whoosh!! Now I can't wait to get it out on the open road and see what she's REALLY capable of. Still, I can't wipe the smile off me face heheh.

Mrs Balfy

Good day Mrs Balfy ,

Congratulations on you obtaining your Yeti 170CR Elegance. I trust that you will be enjoying it. Have you found the Yeti section on this website yet?

Not got there *quite* yet.... but I'll go poking about now ;)

Does this warrant another discussion about diesel vs petrol? ;)

And welcome! You made the right choice of engine! :)

Aha, we have a bit of competition about fuel type here do we?

My choice was based on the fact I travel up n down the M6/M74 so the diesel was obvious BUT I wanted to be able to keep the 'Kevins' in their place. Nothing like you're typical mother in a big car at a set of lights to get them going hehehe.

I know, I'm just childish but there are some things in life I just CAN'T resist ;)