It's finally arrived!

It's finally arrived – our Octavia Estate SE 1.8tsi DSG Corrida Red, sun roof, variable boot floor, steel spare wheel and small leather pack. Car ordered end of Sep and arrived at the dealers, Caffyns Tonbridge, last Friday and I collected it y'day afternoon. Our side road still iced up, and even worse this morning after some more snow, and must say the traction didn't seem very good possibly because I'm getting used to the DSG box and the Dunlop Sport 07 tyres very 'summery' with mainly longitudinal grooves but more likely it's because I'm used to a manual AWD Subaru Forester Turbo with Yoko Geolandar mild off-road tyres which pretty good in snow and ice. As its not worth very much I'm keeping the Forester for a bit and used it this morning rather than the shiny new one which tucked up in the garage.

Anyway hopefully the snow and ice will disappear in the next few days when I can take some piccies and get to know it by actually driving around in it!

Congrats !!!! cant blame you for keeping such a new car in the garage at this time !! However i can think of several on Briskoda, myself included that would pray for snow as we did back in Dec 2007 when our 4x4 Octy first fired up. I suppose Scout. and classic 4x4. and now Yeti new owners would just love all that snow !!! Anyway enjoy and good luck.