alarm "beep"

div

Picked up my Fl VRs (petrol) in blue yesterday have to say it was worth the wait is lovely will get some pic's up when i get time.

Just a quick question can i turn off the little beep / chirp that you get when you lock - unlock the car? I have maxi-dot, or is it something i need to find someone with a box of tricks to do?

Also think someone was asking on another thread before, if you could have cornering foglights turned on... well they did it on mine when i asked, :thumbup: and they did the tear drop wipe too all done pre delivery at the deelers (beedles maidstone)

Does your car have xenons ? Thought cornering foglights not available with standard headlights ?

No no xenons just asked when i went in to arrange the pick up date and they sorted it out for me. Knew someone on here was having a palava trying to get it sorted at a deelers so thats why i posted saying it could be done... if its any use beedles obviously know how to do it so maybe a VW/skoda tech from where your trying to get it done could ring one of their tech's.

On the other point i'll try turning the alarm chirp off later thanks ... had seen that on comfort but had no idea what it was so didnt turn it off.

So you can't enable the cornering foglights on maxi-dot ? Does it have to be done by a garage ?

no nothing at all on maxi-dot well not that i can see, i know a few people wrote up on a post or two tring to get it done... unfortunatly i cant help with where to look i just now its possible as its on mine... not sure if it helps or not it definatly makes it a little brighter into the turn your going into thats for sure so maybe it will save my hide .. or my rims at some point. also know someone was after getting the tear drop wipe and was told it couldnt be done ... well once again cant help with how but mine has it. :yes: