Smokier and slower - white smoke :(

flands

I've had my 2nd fabia vrs for about a month or so now... my previous one had coilovers, exhaust (cat back) and pd160 pipe. So shouldn't of made a massive difference (if any) in power output compared to a stock vrs. Although saying that this fabia does seem dreadfully slow in comparison their doesn't seem to be the same amount of torque/turbo kick as my first one. Also im noticing some white smoke with my old one with the blueflame exhaust the smoke was black... So whats gone or going to go do you think ?? I've just had it serviced and mot'd. I had hoped the service would of brought the life back into it but sadly not. I've done a couple of searches but unable to find any thing that points me in the right direction. I got 3 months warranty on the engine so if the turbo is going to go pop i'll like to know or if its just likely to be a boost pipe? will try and have a proper look on Monday on my day off. If i could be armed with things to check it would be a great help.

Thank you in advance

Flands